Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh Henry Peanutty Caramel Fudge Bars Unwrapping And Taste Test Review


Henry, your bones are delicious. That movie The Lovely Bones must have been based upon your succulent remains. Packaging Violence. All you'll be able to see on this wrapper is pure uncensored violence. They could have designed the packaging so I would have no idea about the dark origins of the bar. But no, Nestle had to go to the full mile and stick a sick little reference to it right on the front. I will admit, I did have quite a hearty chuckle at first. However, that feeling subsided and I immediately felt terrible for laughing at poor Henry's demise. I mean, how many times can a wife chopping up their husband really be funny? Fifteen maybe twenty times? I'm sure when his wife releases the autobiography of how she went about coming up with the recipe of the bar, it'll be the shortest book in all of history. Those little flip books in Captain Underpants will look like War and Peace after reading this. It'll consist of half a page, maybe even a quarter, with a picture of the ingredients and a few steps. The ingredients will be as follows, one wooden axe, one saw, a car, and a cocoa tree. I won't go into the details because I'm pretty sure they could sue me for plagiarizing their entire book. Even though the entire "book" would be around half a paragraph. Still, I have to give credit to the wife for even going through with the plan and in such a devious manner. A lot of wives would have just thrown the body into the East River or Lake Michigan and been done with it. But ...

Waffles Irons Immediately Used Cheap Polaris Atv Parts




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links